- Confidence and peace of mind. Workers on a night shift need an extra measure of dependability in their transportation. Throw in inclement weather and icy temperatures, and car failure could be life-threatening. A roadside breakdown on an expressway leaves you exposed to high-speed traffic just inches away and a long way from help.
- Prevent unexpected breakdowns. Driving a vehicle serviced by experts reduces the chances of an automotive nightmare becoming a reality.
- Save money and gas. You'll travel farther on less fuel when your car is well maintained.
- Cleaner air. Tailpipe emissions will be reduced when all systems are working properly. That's why new cars have warning lights on the dash to alert drivers to problems in the emission control system.
- Read your owner's manual and warranty so you'll know what to expect from your car and what your responsibilities are.
- Set priorities for suggested repairs. Not all repairs need immediate attention. You can postpone some until the next routine maintenance if you are willing to put up with some inconvenience until then. Our experienced technicians can help you determine which problems present risk of injury to you or damage to your vehicle, so you'll be able to decide what must be repaired immediately.
- Discuss special needs during off-peak hours. Early in the morning and closing time are busiest for the service department. A telephone call later in the morning or earlier in the afternoon allows our service advisors to give you more personal attention.
- Look for service aids and reminders on your next new car. On-board systems on many new models monitor your driving habits and calculate an optimum oil-change interval. Other cars have a warning light on the dash for engine oil level, eliminating opening the hood for this check. A new-car salesperson can help you plan your next vehicle purchase with service ease in mind.
No one likes the inconvenience of a major car failure, but the financial impact of unexpected repairs can be devastating. There's no way to avoid spending service dollars on your vehicle. Spending a little now for maintenance can help you avoid spending a large amount later for repairs.
Service Department Hotline: 1-866-622-4058